Garcinia cambogia (Garcinia gummi-gutta) which is also known as malabar tamarind is the trendy superfood. This tropical fruit, which grows mostly on trees in South and Southeast Asia, has a shape that resembles that of a pumpkin.
When raw, it presents a green color that turns from yellow to orange as it matures. The dry bark is the part of this plant that is used to make the most diverse dishes. As a dietary supplement, it is priceless. If you are concerned about your healthy eating habits, here is what you were looking for.
Properties and benefits of Garcinia cambogia
It must be assumed that, although the large-scale commercialization of this fruit is relatively recent, the multiple benefits of its extract are not new. Not surprisingly, Asians and more specifically the inhabitants of India, have been experiencing its medicinal properties for centuries. Among them, weight loss stands out, but there are many more:
- Burns body fat. That is to say, with it the feeling of satiety is guaranteed, which comes with the ease of losing weight
- You will hardly feel like pecking between meals. Consequence of what was said previously, which will eliminate superfluous calories
- It will keep your cholesterol and triglyceride levels at bay. Once your fat levels are reduced, your cholesterol levels will also drop
- You will never have enjoyed better cardiovascular health, since having less cholesterol and triglycerides reduces the possibility of heart disease
- Your digestive system will be favored. To the extent that this fruit will regulate your intestinal transit thanks to its nutrients
- It is a powerful revitalizer, as it regulates the formation of glucose that is nothing more than the fuel required by the body’s machinery
- Strengthens your defenses, given the huge amounts of vitamin C that concentrates
- Promotes optimal blood circulation, protecting the vascular walls and making blood flow more easily
- It has analgesic properties. In fact, this fruit has been traditionally used to treat osteoarthritis
- It favors the thermogenic processes of the organism, responsible for the burning of fats through body heat
- It limits lipogenesis, which is the process that allows the formation of fats
- Makes you achieve a better mood, enhancing the production of serotonin, called “the hormone of happiness”
- It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic capacities due to the presence of anthocyanins or water-soluble pigments
- It is antibacterial, as tannins are present in its composition
- It is astringent, also due to the presence of tannins. What will ensure you more regular bowel movements
- It is detoxifying, since it has a high fiber content, which will take care of cleaning your body
So far some of the main benefits of consuming garcina cambogia. If this wonder of nature is “hooking” you, stay with us because this has only just begun.
|Nutritional composition||Nutritional values|
What is Garcinia?
This plant native to India that we know as Garcinia cambogia, which is the scientific name of the malabar tamarind, is a food supplement highly appreciated, among other groups, by that of athletes, since on the one hand it allows them not to accumulate fat in the organism and, on the other hand, favors both the production and storage of glycogen, which is like that gasoline that we need when we are practicing sports activities.
This fruit rind extract (remember that its presentation resembles that of a pumpkin) has been traditionally used for cooking. The world is riddled with advocates of its main ingredient, which we are going to talk about next.
Its star component: HCA
HCA or hydroxycitric acid, citric acid that you can also find in other fruits such as orange and lemon, with the only difference that Garcinia cambogia is found mostly in its peel, which is why effective tablets can be made from she.
HCA function begins in the liver, where the enzyme ATP Citrate Liasa is limited. In this simple way, you will avoid the extra accumulation of lipids, since the body uses the collection of lipids to produce a greater quantity of glucose and of better quality. The result: you will feel more satiated and burn fat much more easily.
¿How to take Garcinia Cambogia?
The way to ingest the Garcinia cambogia extract is as a supplement. She thinks that, apart from hydroxycitric acid, it includes minerals like calcium and potassium, which facilitate a better absorption.
Consultation with a specialist is recommended before starting to take them. As for the correct dose, it is advisable to strictly observe the maximum amounts that come in the package leaflet. The normal thing is to take them 3 times a day together with a glass of water, and 30 to 60 minutes before each meal. When consuming it, opt for those versions that have 50% hydroxycitric acid.
Remember that in this way you will be facing LDL or bad cholesterol as well as triglycerides, which will significantly improve your lipid profile. Apart from helping you lose weight, this fruit will bring you countless health benefits, among others, thanks to its high content of antioxidants and vitamin C, which will increase your defenses. If you need an additional contribution of energy, look no further, because you are before the one that will become your reference food.
Possible contraindications and side effects of Garcinia cambogia
In any of its presentations, whether they are the most natural or as drugs, it is essential that the conditions of the people who are going to consume this food supplement are previously taken into account. Like any other food product, Garcinia cambogia has a number of side effects and contraindications, especially if it is not ingested correctly.
Whenever you take it in a natural way, both directly in fruit or in juices, you should not worry, unless you have a disease for which you must monitor your diet exhaustively. Now, if you decide on the capsules, its extract concentrates a greater amount of hydroxycitric acid that you should keep in mind, since it is not ruled out that stomach ailments appear or that allergic symptoms may appear if it turns out that you are not tolerant of any of its components.
This food should not be consumed by those women who are pregnant or lactating.
¿Who is it for?
First of all for those people who are trying to lose weight and improve their physical appearance. Its capsules will help you lose weight, always in combination with a balanced diet and some physical exercise.
It is also designed for those people who want to follow hyperlipidemic diets or what is the same, aimed at lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels. For these purposes, among other advantages you will find the fact that it prevents the formation of organic fats and the reduction when it comes to producing carbohydrates. So, if you want to lose weight without starving, get on the Garcinia cambogia bandwagon, a fruit that will not disappoint you.
Where to buy Garcinia cambogia
Being a product that is widely marketed in recent times, you will not have any problem when buying it, as herbalists and specialized stores already offer it. Now, if you want to opt for an easy and comfortable way of acquiring Garcinia cambogia from your home, online and without uncomfortable transfers or waiting, take a look at the wide and careful selection that Amazon offers you in the form of fat burning pills , capsules that help reduce appetite, appetite suppressant extracts, etc.